OH MY GOD NO
*punches the wall*
Ya’ll should really watch the video instead of see these gifs
WATCH IT THE ENDING IS SO FUCKING GREAT
So I have always been extremely embarrassed that my left ear is deaf. I tried to hide it in every way possible. It made me feel broken and useless, especially listening and playing music. My original idea was to put music notes behind my ear, but for some reason the idea just didn’t feel quite right considering I couldn’t hear said music. I came up with the mute symbol idea because lately I have learned to embrace my deafness. I tend to joke around that my left ear is like my mute button when I want to ignore someone. Now I am no longer ashamed and find strength in the humor of my tattoo.
That is pretty great.
1. state your name: Mimi
2. state the name that your parents almost named you: Either Michelle or Eileen
3. which of your relatives do you get along with the most? Parents, brother, and cousins on my dad’s side
4. what was your first job? Gas station cashier
5. did anything embarrassing happen this week? Spent an hour digging a hole for an umbrella tHAT DIDN’T EVEN WORK IN THE FIRST PLACE
6. do you miss your ex? Don’t have any.
7. white chocolate or dark chocolate? White!
8. do people praise you for your looks? Aside from my friends, not usually
9. what is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Black as my soul
10. how do you wear your makeup? Lip color with the occasional eyeliner. Maybe
it’s Maybellienesome mascara
11. what are some of your nicknames? Memes and Detective
12. how many bedrooms are in your house? 4
13. how many bathrooms? 3
15. do you have a car? No
16. do you work out every week? Pffft no
17. did you brush your teeth this morning? Yes
18. have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Maybe idk
19. have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yeah
20. what kind of bathing suit do you wear? Two piece usually
21. do you like your eyes? Sure
22. do you think you are pretty? Hell yeah
23. who was the last person you talked to in person? My dad
24. how much money in your bank account? Hahaha no
25. are you single? nope
26. do you want kids? why not
27. tell me what your backpack looks like: black and white
28. which celebrity do you think is hot? NATALIE DORMER
29. last movie you saw in theaters: Guardians of the Galaxy
30. are you dating the same person you dated last year? I wasn’t dating anyone around this time in the year
31. has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? nah
33: have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? don’t think so
34: what do you like to do in your spare time? draw and read fanfiction probably
35: what’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? not sure if this is the cutest thing, but when I was in 8th grade, there was a sixth grader who saw me in a bat man shirt, so whenever he sees me he says “batman!”
36: who was the last person you texted? da bf
37: how many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? 1
38: how do you look right now? like shit probably
/what first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? coughcough
THIS IS ART
THIS IS ME. THIS IS ME. OH MY GOD
Here’s the thing about being pro choice that people don’t get…
You don’t have to morally agree with abortion to be pro choice. That’s why it’s not called pro abortion. It’s an understanding that you can’t make that choice for someone else and they have full control over that not you. It’s pro I’m not the boss of everyone else.
This is important.